What are the best ways to combat your Cat’s fleas?
1. If your cat has a flea problem, the best solution would be to take him/her to your local veterinarian. They can look and try to identify the best possible solution to combating the fleas if it is a serve cause or your cat has allergies and limited on his/her options.
2. Prevention is the number one way to help combat fleas. Keeping your home clean is the best way to keep them away right from the start.
3. Consider having the interior of your home and exterior of your home sprayed during each season to help limit any eggs from previous seasons and limit spread.
4. Wash sheets and vacuum carpets a lot! This is one of the best ways also to help combat spread!
5. Use some cat shampoo, and give her a bath!!